Sunday, May 01, 2011

What The Readers Want



Recently, I have been doing a lot of thinking and it involves ideas for new articles to write and though I did come up with a lot of new ideas and actually completed a few of them and began writing some more, I was hit by a brain wave or more like bolt of lightening hitting me upside the head and I thought, "Why not ask my friends and fans what they would like to read about, why not ask them what type of article they would like to see me write about!"

The brainstorm among brainstorms, now there is a challenge among challenges as a writer and what a brilliant idea if I do say so, it's not really about what I want to write about, it is more about  what others would like to see me write about  and what others would like to read so with that in mind, I am definately willing to rise to the challenge, are you?

Let me know what you would like to see, it can be anything from an article to poetry to a short story. And for Artistic Visions Gardening what type of gardening article would you like to see?

To make it easy just email me or leave a comment. My email is:

mystify@gmail.com

Cheers! I am looking forward to any and all comments.

Tanya

Location : 1-8 Hove Park Gardens, Brighton, Brighton and Hove BN3 6,
Posted via Blogaway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work!

Also visit my page; online graduate certificate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails