Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday The 13th, Unlucky Or Lucky?


Image By Wikapedia Commons


In the spirit of Friday the 13, I decided to write an article taking a look into why this day is really considered a bad day. With the facts present, perhaps you will see beyond the superstitions and myths and see Friday the thirteenth in a different light, researching this thouroughly, I did!


Looking into my own life, personally, I believe Friday the 13th to be a fairly lucky day for me, although,many people do not and throughout history it has somehow become a superstitious day associated with bad luck. But why?

Why do some builders and architects still exclude the number 13 from their floors and why is it that this so call day/number.....................


Read more:

Friday The 13th, Unlucky Or Lucky?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails