Friday, April 29, 2011

No In Betweens



A short poem I wrote about myself and my friends and enemies, although, with any luck,hopefully I don't have any enemies but if I do this is a fitting poem..

You either love me

Or you hate me

There's no in betweens

I don't worry about what people think

I haven't since my teens

So if you hate me

I gotta say

I don't give a damn

I don't really care

But if you love me

I look forward

To  all the times

We'll share.

I am loyal to my friends

I'll always have thier back

The people who I love

Friends who bring me back on track

But to my haters

I will say again

I don't really care

Because if you hate me

Ask youself

Why the hell

Are you even here

Location : 12-20 Woodruff Ave, Brighton, Brighton and Hove BN3 6,
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails