Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Ideas And Creation




Well so far from posting yesterdays piece, I have had two new ideas come my way and ideas that were very good ones if I do say so.

One was for my gardening site, Artistic Visions Gardening and another was for Mystify The Mind. One friend asked me to write about some of the gardens I designed and another was advice I had to new content writers.

Today I am going to set out to work on my gardening article, which is something that usually takes me a bit of time becuase like most things in my life, I like my writing to be perfect and I also take the time to choose the appropriate photos that go with my work. I did in fact take the time to write my article on the  advice I have for new content writers which I only have yet to edit so with any luck I will be able to post that later today and if not at the latest,tomorrow morning.

Rather than publish these articles through publishing companies such as Factoidz, Wikinut and Triond, I am going to post them directly to my sites which I hope helps my sites as I have been doing a lot to them recently including marketing.

Also another idea I came up with last night was  for the people who do make suggestions and  that have a site they would like to display, I will post the link on my website  Mystify The Mind unless of course it is gardening related which I will then post on Artistic Visions Gardening. I will do an individual post on them  as well as a  small review  within the post it if they so wish. My first will be highlighting the work of the photographer Lotash.

Thanks for reading everyone! Happy reading and writing!

Tanya.

Location : Hove, East Sussex BN3 6FP,
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails