Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Heart Weeps | Authspot

I wrote this poem to raise awareness about drunk driving and the pain it can cause families.Personally, I have never suffered the pain that comes from drunk driving and I hope I never have to,hence the poem. People do suffer from this in many ways and I only hope I did the poem justice.On a final note think responsibly,dont drink and drive, the suffering,sorrow and damage it can cause just because you feel like driving is not worth it!

I’m sorry for not being there for you
I’m sorry I should have done more
I’m sorry I didn’t stop you
When you walked out that door
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I loved you
I’m sorry I didn’t say how much I cared
I’m sorry for not saying
All the things I would have shared

Read more:My Heart Weeps | Authspot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails