Sunday, April 17, 2011

Learning Not To Make The Same Mistake

Recently my old phone bit the dust and though I am happy about it now because I have a far better phone as it's the new HTC Desire sense and has a million more capabilities than my last phone and I can now do some serious blogging on this blog as well on my gardening blog "Artistic Visions Gardening," unfortunately I had many new quotes, poems and even articles I wrote saved on my last phone that I cannot access any longer and stupidly I did not write them out on my computer or even paper for that matter.So admittedly,I have now learned from my mistakes and from now on,though it will take me more time,I will write everything out the old fashioned way on paper so I won't lose anything again! I do have plenty written not to be bothered too much about it but some of my best ideas come to me in the weirdest of places and it's so easy to just write a memo on my phone as it's always with me. So I guess the moral/quote today is :"Life is a learning process and one where we will make many mistakes, the important part to remember is to learn from those mistakes so you don't make the same mistake twice."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails