Thursday, March 10, 2011

Forgotten But Not Lost

Sometimes I find myself having one of those moments where I think how could I actually forget something like that only to realize that perhaps it was a good thing.Yesterday while trying to promote this website or rather my new collection of quotes, one of my friends,Cathy,said how much she loved a story I wrote so I suggested another story to her but while trying to find the link I discovered I had not even published this story, infact, upon looking a little closer, I realized that there was at least 30 things I had sitting in my drafts that I had somehow forgotten to publish,from articles to poetry!So thanks to Cathy, I will also try to post one of these a day on top of my quotes from my new collection. Cheers Cathy! Also I would like to take the time to thank 2 friends, Cathy and Carmen, for taking the time to check out my website and my work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails