Wednesday, March 09, 2011

The first quote in my new collection of quotes,rants and raves: Take the credit,lay the blame.

While taking some time off to rewrite my novel,I have found myself writing many new quotes which I now intend to post on a daily basis.And while some of these quotes may be nothing more than rants and raves, if you take the time to contemplate them,you will find they are relevant and hold true. As always I hope you enjoy. I have written so many of them, I am not sure as to which one I should add first so I am just going to go with the flow and see where it takes me......................... No matter what aspect you look at in life,it is funny how when things go right everyone is always quick to take the credit but when things go wrong we are even quicker to lay the blame...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails