Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Resolution To The Heart

While doing some serious contemplating,oddly on Facebook, I wrote a new quote in which I am publishing here today...I would like to thank everyone for the messages/responses I had on this quote and thier kind words of support...Many thanks to them as it makes me strive to move forward in my writing as it seemed to be at a standstill. My quote is for an actual resolution that can be kept!

"Making some resolutions to only let those into my heart from now on that are worthy of being in it..who you might ask? Those who are understanding, patient and supportive people who are there when you need them and not afraid to show thier love for you.And it is those very people whom you should not take for granted because they are a life commiment."
The end? lol

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails