Sunday, January 15, 2012

No Regrets

Recently I have found myself feeling like I am being taken for granted which lead me to this quote and though, in ways I may have written it from my own sadness of knowing I am,I can honestly say that I too was once guilty of this many years ago until I lost someone very dear to me and I opened my eyes....I hope this quote inspires anyone who reads it to show your love and appreciation to those whom you love in your life and to see that by doing so,it will lead to a happier life for you and all those who love you with no regrets.

"Always remember to never take those you love for granted because life is too short for the excuses as to why you do and before you know it you'll be left regretting with the words,"I should have,I could have,why didn't I?"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails