Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Truth About What It's Really Like to be an Identical Twin


Photo:My sister and I.

Taking a look into what it is really like being born an identical twin, the good aspects and the bad.

Identical twins or Monozygtic twins by the scientific name are almost Always born of the same sex and their traits and physical appearances are very similar but not exact, although, their DNA is almost identical. The environmental conditions both in the womb and throughout identical twins lives enables and influences them to be able to switch on and off various genes.
Being born as an identical twin, people always say to me what is it like being a twin, or I wish I had a twin, would that ever be cool! These people often have the misconception.....

To read full article visit:

The Truth About What It's Really Like to be an Identical Twin

As always hope you enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails