Monday, April 26, 2010

Poltergeist

I think this is my best horror poem to date! As many of you know I have been writing horror stories for along time and have found a way to incorporate horror into poetry,almost like mini stories so to speak. I love writing horror because the human mind will never ceased to be fasinated by the unknown.
Are you among the bloodlines?Through the mist

And veil of time

It calls her name

She looks for a sign



Echoing voices

Burn like a witch...............
To read full poem please visit the link below. Hope you enjoy and feel free to share with others! Cheers Tanya
Poltergeist
Until next time happy reading!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... your site is so interesting. I just wanted to know how do you monetize it? Can you give me a few advices? For example, I use http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/2e7bfeb6.html

I'm earning about $1500 per month at he moment. What will you recommend?

Anonymous said...

amazing... I can't stop reading your blog, there is huge amount of interesting information... I'll go to take my favorite tea and will return to your website. Btw, I recommend to everybody this tea http://www.iherb.com/Yogi-Tea-Kava-Stress-Relief-Caffeine-Free-16-Tea-Bags-1-27-oz-36-g/5473?at=0
It helps to concentrate and gives me power. You can use this code YAB426 for discount.

Thanks for the wonderful website!

Mystify said...

Thank you for your lovely comments. I'm back at it again and don't want to let my readers down!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails